Join The Family – We Are Recruiting Voluntary Coaches – NOW!
Youth Development Phase Football Coach (12-16s)
Inline with England DNA’s Youth Development Phase for players aged 12-16, we are looking to offer voluntary roles to coaches now for 2021/22 season:
1 x Girls U15s Team (9v9) Coach – Saturdays Liverpool County Girls League
1 x Boys U13s Team (11v11) Coach – Saturday’s Warrington Junior Football League
Foundation Phase (5s-8s or 9s-12s)
Inline with the two strands of England DNA Foundation levels – players aged 5-8 or players aged 9-12. we are looking to offer voluntary roles to coaches now for 2021/22 season:
- 1 x Boys U10s Team (7v7) Coach – Saturday’s Warrington Junior Football League
- 1 x Girls U9s Team (7v7) Coach – Saturdays Liverpool County Girls League
- 1 x Boys U8s Team (5v5) Coach – Saturday’s Warrington Junior Football League
- 1 x Girls U8s Team (5v5) Coach – Sunday’s Warrington Girls League
- 1 x Boys U7s Team (5v5) Coach – Saturday’s Warrington Junior Football League
- 1 x Girls U7s Team (5v5) Coach – Sunday’s Warrington Girls League
All Runcorn Saxons FC teams train at our enclosed private ‘home’ pitches in Runcorn.
As a Volunteer Football Coach you will be responsible for a the development of a squad of players with support from a Volunteer Assistant Coach. You will be delivering weekly training sessions to build your team’s confidence, develop their skills, and most importantly, ensure the kids are having lots and lots of fun and enjoying themselves. There are also weekly matches at weekends which you will support by managing your team.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in a future career in coaching, working in the foundation level football development phase, or just passionate about football and want to get involved.
You will be required to undertake an online FA DBS check which is paid for by the Club.
Your voluntary coaching time will be rewarded by the Club with FA First Aid, Safeguarding training, and the FA Level One Coaching qualification all paid for by the Club during your 1st year.
You will be given full support internally via our experienced and dedicated Football Development Mentor.
Previous coaching or academic sports background experience would be nice, however we will provide you with training, but what we do ask is that;
- You are reliable and can logistically get to training and match day venues.
- You are passionate about working with children and young people to making a difference to their lives.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Are happy to plan, run and deliver football related sessions
- You are able to actively engage and build positive relationships with young people, as well as the rest of the team.
- You are creative, enthusiastic, confident, and resilient.
- You are passionate about sports, and strong knowledge of rules and drills is preferable.
- You believe that the young people’s enjoyment and development is more important than winning.
- Able to manage parental expectations and build positive relationships with them.
- Must be willing to learn and share in our Club philosophy of developing new players.
- Be willing to complete the mandatory FA training and qualifications (we will cover any financial costs).
You don’t have to be good to start but you have to start to be good!
To apply contact us at Dev@RSFC.co.uk or WhatsApp us 07903950318